Everything new - A rededication

It's been very quiet in here for a rather long time now ...

The reason is: Life has been busy for me, and a change of plans has occured. I started working fulltime in a local yarn shop! It's been over a year now, and my job still is very exciting for me.
Therefore, this blog is not going to be a means to promote my hand dyed yarn. But I want to put it to some use anyhow. This means:

A rededication.

From now on, I am going to use my blog for collecting everything that occupies my mind. You may expect geeky and nerdy, fangirly stuff. Yet it will be mostly thoughts on knitting and moving images. From time to time, I'll still keep venturing into hand dyeing yarn.

So, stay tuned!

Oh, and: everything in English from now on.

Gratuitous knitting picture:

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts