To do list


Heute nur in Englisch. 'Tschuldigung.


I'm planning ahead!
Maybe this is going to be a regular Friday feature. I'm not sure yet. 'Cause - you know - regularity means commitment. That's scary. ;))
Here are my fibery and knitting related plans for the near future.

Fibers to dye:
  • Bluefaced Leicester / Nylon blend, fingering weight
  • Sock Sport / 6-fach
  • Merino / Stellina / Nylon blend, fingering weight - with pretty sparkles!!
  • some more Falkland Merino / Nylon blend, fingering weight
  • a beautiful Merino / Cashmere / Nylon blend, fingering weight, for the latest Westknits Mystery KAL (Yay!)

Colours? - I'm thinking:
  • Game of Thrones
  • Sherlock Holmes movies
  • True Blood
  • colourful greys
  • Steampunkish rusty browns

WIPs to finish:
  • Alaskan Ice Shawl - yarn by Fresh from the Lab
  • Twisted Mockery Socks - yarn by zauberwiese
  • Wedge Socks - yarn by Tausendschön

Anything else?
  • Getting my Etsy shop ready (a banner, a license, Terms and Conditions, uploading the items and describing them)
  • and a Super Secret Mystery Project!

Tehehe ... As to the Secret Project, let's just say: I'm designing something.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts